Mission accomplished.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
"Bond, I have a new Mission for you..."
"Whatccchhh that, M?"
"Well actually it's E, 007."

Have you ever heard some speakers which look rubbish from the outset (Cheap? Small? Both?) and yet deliver unrivalled performance which makes you love them? Well, that's my Mission E30s! I have never heard some speakers that are so musical for such a price (£99 on ebay currently)! Ok, the bass isn't that deep (78hz at -3db) but it sounds like a hell of alot for such a little gem and it's soooooooo fast! I mean really fast! The treble is supremely extended and sweet; the midrange is also lightning quick and the tonality is spot on! As for soundstaging, I can honestly say these little crackers place the sound just as well as the real hi-end equipment and don't cost the Earth! Oh, and they're not even on stands! Just resting on my side-board! Oh and don't get me going about how loud they go without compression - I'm talking seriously loud!

Honestly, if any of you are searching for a second pair of speakers for a second system, or a kitchen system or even as a main set for a smaller-sized room then look no futher! (well do, just make sure these are at the top of the list to test!)

I say Mission accomplished!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts