Micromega to make UK comeback

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Spent a very interesting day yesterday with Didier Hamdi, the new owner of French hi-fi company Micromega. Those with long memories will remember Micromega has had a troubled history in the UK, but Didier has big plans for the brand with 11 new products going on sale now and a very interesting tie-up with Apple/iTunes planned. Read the full story in my blog.

T

the record spot

Any word on why they departed the market after the late 90s? Their "Stage" CD players were pretty impressive from memory - a pal of mine had the Stage 3 and it was more than decent.

T

the record spot

Interesting reading, good to see them back again. I like the clean styling of the new range too; very smart looking.

A

Anonymous

Kudos to them - the more, the merrier. I remember owning a Micromega Stage 5 CD player and it was rather good.

Looking forward to their new line.

A

Anonymous

Kit looks 'pleasant' enough, without being exactly ground-breaking ....... wish they could come out with something more like the older Solo/Duo/Trio designs......... or will they once they find their feet again!?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I love the house sound (stage 4, many years ago!) but if I ever going to buy this brand again they must come with 5 years RTB warranty!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts