Maybe a Different Title Will Help - Spend My Money...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

I think that's the ideal solution if it can be done. Also if it can be done, I am in the same boat as you having today purchased the AE Neo 3 floorstanders which will replace the excellent BR2's. When I have had a chance to listen to them properly I will post my own thoughts on them and how they compare to the BR2's if you like.

Oh and what is your current amp?

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
My current amp is the NAD C320BEE. Frankly, I'd settle for something like the creek thats nice looking, as long as the sound isthe kind i want, as i think the speakers will make a much bigger difference.

Look forward to hearing about them speakers, ill look them up in a minute.

EDIT - anyone any thoughts on the Pioneer A-A6 and the Marantz PM6002...?

A

Anonymous

I've gotta say I like JoelSims way of thinking. The difference between £1k and £1.5k on amp and speakers is quite substantial.

A

Anonymous

Don't rule out the apparently very good Dali Lektors with decent stands and amp.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
al7478:
My current amp is the NAD C320BEE. Frankly, I'd settle for something like the creek thats nice looking, as long as the sound isthe kind i want, as i think the speakers will make a much bigger difference.

Seriously, the Cambridge 840A v1 and the Creek Evo are so so much better than the Pioneer, and especially the Marantz.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:al7478:

Seriously, the Cambridge 840A v1 and the Creek Evo are so so much better than the Pioneer, and especially the Marantz.

Oh, but they look so nice lol!

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
igglebert:Don't rule out the apparently very good Dali Lektors with decent stands and amp.

Havent ruled them out, jsut have a slight stylistic issue with them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts