Majority's Oakington is an all-in-one radio/CD player with a surprisingly affordable price tag

Mr John

Aug 22, 2023
Visit site
I've read your article regarding the Majority Oakington all in one ,but I can't actually see a performance review just a specification review ,I am thinking of purchasing a unit but without a proper product review I am reluctant ,regards John

Smiler73

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
I've read your article regarding the Majority Oakington all in one ,but I can't actually see a performance review just a specification review ,I am thinking of purchasing a unit but without a proper product review I am reluctant ,regards John
Thats because it's in the news section, not the review section John, they're announcing that the item is coming out.

They cant review every single item of audio tech that comes out.

Do a search for a review but if the item has just been announced then you will have to hold out for a little while till one is.

Mr John

Aug 22, 2023
Visit site
Oh OK many thanks for your help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts