MA Radius 270 Replacements...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks,need a little help and advice.

I bought my old Radius 270s as the start of a surround set up that I had before I started really getting in to vinyl and going down the two channel route. I've slowly built up to the kit list in my signature by trading in home cinema kit etc. I'm working on getting a replacement cdp for my cambridge audio unit at some point but my main concern is replacing the radius 270s. They were great for the home cinema and made bluray soundtracks etc sound great but I feel like they are lacking a bit when I'm listening to music on vinyl or cd. I'll have a budget of about £600 next month, could I get a few suggestions for replacements? My wife prefers the look of floorstanders but I don't mind if they are standmounts.

I listen to a lot of fast paced and intricate music like DEP and Mastodon but also like Dylan and everything in between so the speakers need to be able to handle all ranges of music at a fairly high volume as my living room has a high ceiling and measures about 14 feet by 20 feet.

Thanks guys I know I'm throwing a lot of info at you with this post!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that jiggyjoe,I do quite like the sound, I'll try and give them a listen!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts