Looking for the best match speakers for my Cambridge Audio Sonata AR30! (Bookshelf? Floorstand?)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a nice pair of matching speakers for my new Cambridge Audio Sonata AR30.

The system will be in my bedroom which is pretty small and do not have real space between speakers and the walls...Would that be a problem, would that reduce my choice to bookshelf speakers only? And with floorstanding speakers, would the 2x45W will be enough? Will there be a big sound difference compare to bookshelf ones?

I have a budget of approx. 350-500Euros.

Thanks,

Gilles

A

Anonymous

I have a set of Monitor Audio Bronze BX2, powered by a Cambridge audio A5 amplifier which has 30W per channel. All i can say is they are a superb set of speakers for the money (around £225) and my amp which doesnt have as much power as yours runs them quite well. Just a good all round set of speakers really, good bass if your into rock or dancy/dubstep stuff. not floor standing but a great set of speakers imo.

A

Anonymous

Thank you to you two... I will check that!

These are bookshelf speakers. Would there be a big difference if I go for floorstand speakers?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts