looking for a network player with a catch

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Im looking for a network player that I can use a usb stick and Im into adding a nas right now I will later. Im looking at the cambridge cxn to stretching Bryston bdp-2 but that doesnt do anything but play files. If all I want is to play music lossless that I can transfer from my imac to a usb stick and plug into a network player but looking for something a little more than the cambridge but not as expensive as a cyrus where would i look. Cyrus pre2 DacQx with psx-r stereo 200 and proac studio 148's.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Mike_Schmidt said:
Thanks Cnoevil I havent heard much but if I was a betting I would say arcam and Cyrus would compliment each other, thanks for that.
The current Arcam stuff is more neutral and exciting than their older stuff (which could seem a little too "pipe and slippers" for some).

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Flip flopping like a yo yo maybe all I want is a transport if I still like playing cd's. As a transport has anyone compared the new Cambridge vs the Cyrus cdt. I'm looking for sound quality over convince I really don't care about streaming but having access to all of my music via my iPhone is a nice idea but that Bryston bdp-2 is a little pricey.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts