Looking for 2 channel home theater setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have a PS3, HD digital cable box and Apple TV. All are hooked up via HDMI to the Sony HT-CT100 sound bar system. I have three HDMI inputs going into the sub which acts as a receiver, and one HDMI out going into my Bravia.

I recently purchased a Pro-Ject Debut III turntable and had been looking to upgrade my system in any event, so with my turntable purchase this seems like as good a time as any.

I live in a condo and have a decent sized living room but nothing huge. I have kind of made up my mind to go with the Totem Mites for the left and right channels.

The issue I'm having is whether to get a full-out AV receiver or go with an integrated amp. My local hi-fi store told me I'd be better off with an integrated 2 channel amp as it's more musical. While I do value audio quality, particularly for my turntable, I'm not even sure if I can hook up my PS3 to an amp? Anyone know?

I was thinking possibly of the Yamaha RX-V667.

Any opinions for using the Yamaha with two Totem Mites? My budget is likely around $2000 total for speakers + receiver or amp.

A

Anonymous

It would be worthwhile looking at pairing a stereo amp with a DAC...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts