Look forward to next months mag - congrats!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

As above. Should be good.
thumbs_up.gif

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
jjbomber said:
I wonder how many 'stories' and 'reviews' we will get next week?

Is that when the next miracle of the modern age is due to be announced? Then I guess we'll get lots: after all, them clicks won't chase themselves! ;-)

EDIT: Oh, here we go! (Though strangely the one about the €13bn tax bill seems to have been overlooked)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
spiny norman said:
jjbomber said:
I wonder how many 'stories' and 'reviews' we will get next week?

Is that when the next miracle of the modern age is due to be announced? Then I guess we'll get lots: after all, them clicks won't chase themselves! ;-)

EDIT: Oh, here we go! (Though strangely the one about the €13bn tax bill seems to have been overlooked)

I shall be watching the Apple event with some interest and with a view to a possible upgrade or two during the following months.

D

Deleted member 2457

The cover of the new mag looks good! OLED or LCD? 40 top products of all time.

jjbomber

spiny norman said:

I forgot to add that the usual tactic is to put the Apple advert at the top of the page on a Friday, so that it sits as the first story all weekend.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
jjbomber said:
I forgot to add that the usual tactic is to put the Apple advert at the top of the page on a Friday, so that it sits as the first story all weekend.

Surely not: after all, that would suggest a certain cynicism. But I did enjoy the eight-page Apple advertorial in the 40th anniversary issue: good to see Cupertino supporting those who endorse its products.

D

Deleted member 2457

Bit disappointed, was expecting more. £20 for 12 issues is good tho.

D

Deleted member 2457

What's with choosing subtlety over contrast on TV test too?
thumbs_down.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts