LG OLED TV deals at Costco in store

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

LG 55C14 OLED TV £980 - my dad just bought me one!

LG 6514 OLED £1420.

D

Deleted member 197450

Picture:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member 197450

Nice gesture from your pa! Would you not be better served by an LCD if you're gaming however? No chance of screen burn then. 🙂
I have had LCD TVs before and the quality has gone down in my opinion, I love the blacks of OLED too. But yes fair point.

I still don't get it, sorry. Better to use the current OLED and think of a new one if the current one goes faulty? OLED technology would've matured by then too. Fear of something that hasn't happened yet (and may never happen) is making you buy more?

D

Deleted member 197450

I still don't get it, sorry. Better to use the current OLED and think of a new one if the current one goes faulty? OLED technology would've matured by then too. Fear of something that hasn't happened yet (and may never happen) is making you buy more?
Basically I like OLED TVs and wanted to see what the new ones are like and my dad said he would buy me want to game on. I’ve been in locked down for 2 years now because of my mum who is severely ill and that won’t change.

D

Deleted member 197450

Picture quality is exactly the same on the LG C9 as it is LG C1 from what I have compared so far.

D

Deleted member 197450

My dad and I are going to swap back TVs, so I am getting my 75-inch QLED back to game on and I will still have my LG 55C1 OLED to use. :)

D

Deleted member 197450

Picture:

image.jpg

The picture is different on Apple TV, will have to compare other sources.

D

Deleted member 197450

The one on the left is brighter but same settings.

D

Deleted member 197450

All this LG TVs getting brighter is a right con 2 years ago they were brighter then they reduced the brightness for the CX OLED and now for the G models they are putting the brightness back to where it was for the C9 model!

D

Deleted member 197450

Costco have reduced their price in store to £960, and we just got refunded the difference. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts