Leema Pulse IV / Quasar ... coming soon?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Apparently there won't be a Pulse IV anymore .....

.... but there will be a Quasar .....

Looks the same but it looks as though Leema are managing to squeeze in an optional streaming board. And it should be coming this year according to the blurb.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
tino said:
Apparently there won't be a Pulse IV anymore .....

.... but there will be a Quasar .....

Looks the same but it looks as though Leema are managing to squeeze in an optional streaming board. And it should be coming this year according to the blurb.

Seems like they are taking their time, maybe analysing the feedback and interest so far, and keeping an eye on the competition.

Streaming, bluetooth, a DAC and 180w - what more would you want?

Price still unknown?

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
jonathanRD said:

Price still unknown?

Looks like a good feature set ... hopfully the price will be a pleasant surprise. But seeing that the Elements series integrated amp is around £1600, I am guessing that the asking price will be somewhere around £2000ish.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
tino said:
jonathanRD said:

Price still unknown?

Looks like a good feature set ... hopfully the price will be a pleasant surprise. But seeing that the Elements series integrated amp is around £1600, I am guessing that the asking price will be somewhere around £2000ish.

I was only about a 1K out ... looks like it will be £2995 ... oh well :(

hybridauth_Facebook_664715932

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Hegel v Leema

which is better, only way to find out.

FIGHT!!!! Oh yes, amps can't fight.

plan b: Andrewjvt you bring your hegel i will bring my leema. Lets meet at the top floor of radisson b'ham. We will thorw them down.

1 with less damage wins.

hows that?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Animesh Ghose said:
Hegel v Leema

which is better, only way to find out.

FIGHT!!!! Oh yes, amps can't fight.

plan b: Andrewjvt you bring your hegel i will bring my leema. Lets meet at the top floor of radisson b'ham. We will thorw them down.

1 with less damage wins.

hows that?

It will be like robot wars for amps

But i dont think these amos need to worry about each other as recent threads would make a cheap £300 amp better anyway

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts