Leema III Loses Its Pulse?

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Am I missing something or is there a slight error on page 27 of the new mag? I have been awaiting your review of the Leema Pulse III and was slightly disappointed to see the Stream III CDP reviewed in this issue instead and then noted a further reference at top right of page 27, but you refer to the Leema Stream III amp. C'mon, stop teasing!

ESP2009:

Am I missing something or is there a slight error on page 27 of the new mag? I have been awaiting your review of the Leema Pulse III and was slightly disappointed to see the Stream III CDP reviewed in this issue instead and then noted a further reference at top right of page 27, but you refer to the Leema Stream III amp. C'mon, stop teasing!

Could be a mis-print, but don't spoil the it for us non subscribers....

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin:ESP2009:

Could be a mis-print, but don't spoil the it for us non subscribers....

emotion-1.gif
Wouldn't dream of it...unlike some. I tell you, it is really irritating being a subscriber and seeing references to the latest mag that arrived after you left for work - grrrrrr!
emotion-12.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts