Kuro DisplayPort cable alternatives..?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking to extend the distance between screen and media box with my Kuro 500A. After numerous enquiries, it seems Pioneer UK no longer have any stocks of their longer 10m KRP-CA01 DisplayPort cable...

Can anyone please recommend any suitable alternative cables or any outlets who may well have old stock of the Pioneer cable ?

There is a Wireworld DisplayPort cable, although the costs - at £280 - seem slightly steep compared to the £150 Pionner.

Thanks, Steve.

A

Anonymous

Many thanks Scene.

I had seen them, though hadn't come across the brand before.

Without wanting to get into a 'cables war', is their anything likely to be noticed between cables here, considering it's the main & only connection to the screen...? I'm inclined to think so and it would be waste of a £2.5k panel if connected via inferior cable...

With the Pioneer option unavailable, there just doesn't seem to be much on the market between the Wireworld and much cheaper brand alternatives...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the links Guys.

The TDI supply is curious and I'm wondering if that is indeed the Pioneer cable or a made up alternative - as far as I was aware they only did the supplied 3m and optional 10m lengths of the KRP-CA01 cable...?

I'll check it out and report back in case anyone else is interested.

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS