KEF Q500 discounts

torikoos

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed that the KEF Q500 series are currently heavily discounted to about 399 GBP per pair, for the black ones.

I noticed that the white ones are very rare if at all available and possibly discontinued already. Is there a new model or updated version in the works? As the Q500 is one of several speakers I've looked at recently, I wonder if I should wait a little and see if indeed there is something new in the next few weeks/months, or continue my quest and if the Q500 suits my space (and my wife's approval for looks (who generally doesn't like 'boring black' )) snap up a bargain?

Koos

torikoos said:
I've noticed that the KEF Q500 series are currently heavily discounted to about 399 GBP per pair, for the black ones.

I noticed that the white ones are very rare if at all available and possibly discontinued already. Is there a new model or updated version in the works? As the Q500 is one of several speakers I've looked at recently, I wonder if I should wait a little and see if indeed there is something new in the next few weeks/months, or continue my quest and if the Q500 suits my space (and my wife's approval for looks (who generally doesn't like 'boring black' )) snap up a bargain?

Koos

Snap up a bargain if they suit your requirements...... and get some spray cans of paint :)

If there is a replacement on the way you can be sure it will be a minor tweak but a major price increase. ;-)

hg

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
torikoos said:
Is there a new model or updated version in the works?

I would suggest ringing the dealer and asking since they will know why they have reduced the price across the range. The plunging pound will be raising the cost of hi-fi manufactured in Asia and so it might be a good time to bring out a new range and raise the price.

TRENDING THREADS