KEF KHT3005SE. Where are they cheapest

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Guys, I have been looking for the KEF KHT3005SE surround package to marry my Onkyo 605, and I managed to find them for £850 delivered last week. However I had no time to order and went away for a long weeked, lo and behold on my return, I cant find them cheaper(and in stock) than £979. Could someone please be kind enough to let me know the cheapest place to pick them up. After all, money is tight down here in South Wales since they closed the last pit. Many thanks you guys, and make it speedy before Mrs. Jones spends my speaker money on something stupid like shoes. Thanks again Dap..........

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I've been looking myself as they're on my audition list at the moment. Unfortunately, I've done no better than you and, other than a few false alarms of finding them at £600 and then finding it's the KEF KHT 3005s (i.e. not the SEs), this seems to be the going rate. I think all the great reviews they've got means they're in high demand, thus normal RRP for the moment (or a few pounds off) is the best you can do.

A

Anonymous

Yer seems to be the case, lets just keep an eye out for each other. I am kicking myself about missing the £850 ones. Trouble is I am chomping now and just want to set it up. I guess if someone does a deal with a few hundred pounds worth of speaker cable I would be more than interested, keep an eye out for deals like that too proff.
I did contact Richer Sounds and they said they didnt know if they were going to stock them for sure, but said it was likely as they always carry a wide Kef range. Eyes peeled for them then.......

A

Anonymous

i got mine for £900 from superfi. first i telephoned the wolverhampton branch of "sevenoaks" who quoted me 15% off.(as there closing down soon and don't seem to give a monkeys) but as it was too far to travel, decided to try my luck at birminghams superfi branch, and after going through a demo and 90 mins of them not having a clue what they was doing, they gave me 10%.

so my advice is call your local sevenoaks, get a quote, if it matches your £850 thats good. if not call the wolvo branch(but be quick as it closes this month some time) get the quote, then take it elsewhere.

many retailers will make it hard and say they cant go any lower, but if one can they all can!

it worked for me

A

Anonymous

Thanks Dave, as it happens I emailed sevenoaks Swindon, and they said kef have a no mail order policy, strange but true. But they said I can have them for £850 in store, so like you said if one store can do it they all can so I will be trying Richer sounds or Audio xcellence which are both local to me.
Thanks again

Lee....

PJ1200

Jan 4, 2008
Visit site
Looks like some of us were lucky then.
Sevenoaks were doing a deal just after Christmas, but only some stores. I (and a few others) got them for £750 (in black) from the Guildford branch. Worth ringing a few stores in your area, as some say they'll take 25% off and other say the SE and Reference range are excluded from their sale.
Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts