jeff wayne

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
hi all has anyone got jeff wanes musical version of war of the worlds at wembley on blu ray. this is amazing and the sound is fantastic.

just thought i would share this and see if anyone else thought the same. cheers

A

Anonymous

think it's Jeff Wayne ... War of the Worlds ... excellent cd ... used to own it on vinyl

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
i was only a nipper when it was on vinyl. got on cd, dvd and been to 3 live shows. newcastle, secc and o2 arena. got vip passes for dec this year at newcastle AMAZING

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
seein a 10-15 foot hologram of richard burtons face is something else. and a 30 ft martian war machine drop in from the ceiling is mighty impressive.

people are viewing this but not sayin to much. i can,t be the only person on here who really appreciates the musical genius in this ?

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

audioidiot1:
hi all has anyone got jeff wanes musical version of war of the worlds at wembley on blu ray. this is amazing and the sound is fantastic.

just thought i would share this and see if anyone else thought the same. cheers

Your original question's specific to a BD version and the live show. Maybe not that many on here have attended the live show?

I have the remastered CD version and yes it is an aural treat. I did catch some of the SKYHD showing of the show (not sure which venue) but didn't get a chance to see it all.

Maybe the people who have looked at this thread don't have the BD.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

indyjase

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Is there a bluray? I cant find any info on the web at all!!! That would make my day. Is i in DTS MA? I had this in vinyl, cassette,cd,remastered cd,minidisk,SACD and dvd! So I have to keep up the tradition. Has anyone got any links to more info on this. Thanks

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
hi indy, sorry about confusion i was thinking the same as you.it would make my day too. you really must go and see live if you get the chance. blows your socks off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts