jamo a102hcs5

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone, i am a complete novice so please excuse my ignorance. I am currently relocating my lounge into a new extension and am trying very hard to preplan my cable routes for all audio visual mediums in the room. To this end i have read the reviews of the Jamo A102Hcs5's and am about to purchase these. The room hasn't been rendered/plastered yet so i can route the cables around the walls to the various speaker locations in advance. Basically i am trying to work out what sort of cable these speakers use, is it a standard speaker cable? and secondly where the cables emerge from the wall would it be advisable to provide some kind of termination to connect into, i.e. electrical socket box fitted with a 'banana' speaker front to connect the speakers into? i'm hoping someone out there has previous experience of this. many thanks

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Standard speaker cable is fine, we use black rhodium t50 as it is easy to route around the room but anything will do.

As for a wall plate I wouldnt bother. The Jamo's are very discrete and a plate will draw attention to them. I would just bring the cable out of the wall and straight into the back of the speaker. It will look neat and the Jamo's really perform for their money.

TRENDING THREADS