Jadis lovers...

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys,

As you might know, I am an happy owner of a Jadis DA50 Signature integrated amplifier. I am wondering if there are out there other owners/ex-owners/lovers of the brand...

I know egoBen has preamp and monoblocks but haven't read of anybody else so far. I see there are many tube lovers so I find surprising nobody owns or talks about those beautiful handcrafted pieces of gear.

If you want to partecipate to the thread just speak up and share your experience, what you like/don't like about the equipment, which music do you listen, what speakers do you have etc...

Hope to see a few comments here! :cheers:

egoBen

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Jadis is great! I love the sound, the looks and feel. I got my mono amplifiers from a nice guy in Germany. Many Jadis amplifiers seems to be located in Germany or nearby. Also in some asian countrys, and of course also in the US.

The entry level integrated Orchestra Reference SE was the first Jadis amplifier I heard (40 watt class AB). If it didn't change my life, it certainly changed my view on how wonderful hifi equipment can sound. My mono's doesn't have the same type of sound, not as raw and extremely revealing and "real" in the mids, but instead is a mix of very detailed and airy tube sound and a good solid state amp. When I first heard the Orchestra amp, listening to Bob Dylan's Oh mercy, I was floored, I couldn't believe it. It was like I was IN the recording studio! Me and my girlfriend couldn't stop bringing record after record to the cd-player.

I recommend everybody to have a listen, it's not very cheap, but for some it's worth it. It is for me!

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Ben for your insight. I also found the Jadis to be extremely well built (not many completely handcrafted amplifier out there with almost zero electronics on board) and to sound glorious and very romantic. To me it just let the music flow that's why I am so surprised there are no more owners here, especially because everybody seems to be looking for an "A-class/tube sound".

I would also like to hear from people who just stopped and listened to any Jadis amplifier...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts