ixos xht 458

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
thanks for your reply. what would you use for your own personal use. i am currently useing 2 pure av cables to connect bd to onkyo 577 then to telly. i get great pic quality and sound but i think i could get more with a few tweeks.

cheers

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
I use the ixos xht-458 hdmi cables for my x-box elite,ps3,sony bdps760,toshiba hd-dvd player,sky hd,all hooked up to my onyko 606 amp,and very happywith the results,but you can always buy better,lol but where do you draw the line?

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
sonycentre

with all those cables your useing it gives me some reassurance that they are really good.i,m glad to see i,m not the only person who has a tosh hd player.as for drawing the line,what is it they say 10%for cables. i blew that on 1 cable lol.

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Yes where does it end,yes i still love the hd-dvd format(and thats coming from a sony salesperson) the picture still blowes me away,and now the bargins that can be had are great.But i also love blu-ray,that gives me much more in the sound dept.lol i forgot to mention that i also use ixos coax and optical cables as well for sky hd and my xbox elite.

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
oooh i could crush a grape with excitment lol.

on a serious note sonycentre you may be able to help witha question i have

i have onkyo 577 and tannoy sfx5.1 and i would love to know if i can run my old sony active sub sa-wmsp3 with my current sfx sub

cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts