Itv HD

evo6tme

Apr 17, 2008
Visit site
Well as far as i can tell we got the football and then nothing ?? what a rip off not even the british grand prix ....

and what makes it worse as far as i can tell,unlike the bbc which has its own hd channel and listings,there is no way of looking for listings of future itv hd programming..
emotion-9.gif
, so how would you know if and when any hd content is available ????

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I wouldn't hold your breath for much until the new Champions League football starts....Summer is a 'dead' time for commercial broadcasters, unless there's a huge sporting event involved. In fact, make that all broadcasters - my Sky planner has never been so empty. Oh well, back to renting lots of Blu-rays from Love Film!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
But then as with SKY, not all Champions League coverage is in HD as this tends to depend upon where the game is being played.
emotion-15.gif

John Duncan

Clare Newsome:
I wouldn't hold your breath for much until the new Champions League football starts....Summer is a 'dead' time for commercial broadcasters, unless there's a huge sporting event involved. In fact, make that all broadcasters - my Sky planner has never been so empty. Oh well, back to renting lots of Blu-rays from Love Film!

Am enjoying Criminal Justice retrospectively though........

SouthaK

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
...my Sky planner has never been so empty...

I'm glad I'm not the only one...with no Law & Order (even the re-run series i was watching has finished), Law & Order CI or new CSI I am left with a planner of "Mary, Queen of Shops" & "Without A Trace". I even stooped so low as to watch "Evan Almighty" on Saturday. Sad.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts