iTunes tracks into one album

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I, like many others, have downloaded the Sunday Times classical freebie from iTunes. Each of the tracks appears in my library as an individual track, with the respective album's artwork. How can I combine the tracks so they appear in my library as one album? If I wanted to burn a cd, I would drag and drop the tracks. Can I do a similar thing here?

A

Anonymous

Yes, but how would this appear in my library as one album? I would create a playlist to burn a cd, as I said. Could I drag the playlist into my library?

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
If you want it to appear as one album in itunes, rather than as a playlist, select all the tracks, right click, select "get info" then change the album tiltle to something like "sunday times free download" or whatever else you like. This will then be the album title in itunes.

A

Anonymous

I followed sc1's instructions but all it has done is duplicate each track in my Library, with each title preceded by Sunday Times. So now I have 32 tracks compared with original 16, and I want one album incorporating all 16 tracks. Aarghh!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts