is this the worst time to buy a new tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
this years tv's were all eagerly awaited (as usual) but with 3d the new thing have this years tv's really delivered. some sony's still have backlighting issues and side on arent that great, the panasonics seem a mixed bag with issues mentioned on forums across their range when rumor had it that the kuro tech would improve things vastly. have this years tv's delivered or should these problems have been ironed out by now. we are in september already and not that long until next years tv's and models are announced and released. (ok 6 months)

philips on the 3d bandwagon with a tv that can use anybody's glasses, sony google tv's on the horizon, better improved 3d tv's next year across the board. was this a bad year to have bought a tv ?

i think it possibly was

A

Anonymous

not when the tv you brought was one of the last kuros lol

A

Anonymous

ill let you know in a few weeks ..
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

i plan to buy a new tv as soon as i find some good content on it to watch :)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
All depends on what you want. I bought a Panasonic plasma about 2 or 3 years ago which is superb. Not had one instance in all that time of wondering whether the picture quality could be better, blurred motion or whatever. In fact I've just bought it a swivel stand on fleabay, brand new for £36 for when I move house. I think I'll have this telly for many years to come.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought a new t.v this year and it was an absurd amount of money, but hey , you only live once and im lucky that i could afford it, for some it will be worth waiting 6 months or more because the prices are tumbling big time already.!!! Gotta say though also it is superb quality compared to the low budget ones i have always bought in the past, guess you pays your money and make your choice...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts