Is this for real??

SteveR750

Looking for a pair of balanced XLR cables to connect the DAC to the amp, somehitng I should possible have tried out a long time ago, and came across these in the first google search:

http://www.futureshop.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=7780#.VLOL9iusW8o

V2 is extremely fast, at over 87% the speed of light. It transmits wide bandwidth signals with incredible speed and minimum phase shift. The V2 cable is state of the art, bettered only by the mighty Odin.

What are they referring to? Speed of the electron cloud? An alternating current at a fixed f is a fixed f whatever the "speed" surely, so do they really mean very low impedance? In any case, you really must be off your rocker to spend this much on some wire and extruded plastic.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Link doesn't work (try using the link thingy at the top rather than just copy/pasting it into the body of the post), but if it's talking about the speed of light it must be Nordost.

Personally, if you've got the disposable income, why not? My phone tells me the time, but I'd still like something nice from IWC on my wrist.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
it is Nordost. Any wonder there are sceptics when 'respected' manufacturers try to find obscure scientific numbers to somehow endorse their products. Looks like wooden blocks to support cables is also their thing. Van der Hul - magic arm bands to cure neck injury. Maybe we need a thread to demonstrate these absurd claims. 'Blind em wiv science' vs testimonials. Ughh.

SteveR750

ID. said:
Link doesn't work (try using the link thingy at the top rather than just copy/pasting it into the body of the post), but if it's talking about the speed of light it must be Nordost.

Personally, if you've got the disposable income, why not? My phone tells me the time, but I'd still like something nice from IWC on my wrist.

A watch is a fashion accessory, in which case the perceived vfm has nothing to do with logic or science. A hi fi interconnect is a completely different purchase (for most sane people anyway).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts