Is the Bose Lifestyle T20 a good buy? Or do you suggest any other alternatives?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking for a cinema quality surround sound, which i can use for television, Blu-ray movies, music and PS3. I Recently had the in store demo for the Bose lifestyle T20 and was really impressed with the sound, it was by far the best quality sound i have heard.

I don't have any knowledge in audio, and don't know of any other systems to try or even the knowledge to make comparisons with the Bose by specification.

Just looking for some advice/opinion on the this Bose system to find out if this particular model would be a good purchase?

Thanks for any help

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

You'll find that most people on here think that Bose is overpriced and of average quality, bought by people who read lifestyle magazines, rather than hi-fi/av magazines.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Some people think some of the Bose systems are over priced, but it does depend on your priorities, and Bose certainly make some excellent products.

In this case, for your budget based on the price of the T20, you can definitely get yourself a seriously good home cinema system and there's plenty of choice - one of the main choices you need to make is whether you're looking for a style system (where the speakers are generally small and unobtrusive) or whether you would want a system with more traditional, bigger speakers, which will generally give you better sound for your money.

Once you know this, I'd recommend phoning up a couple of dealers, explaining what you're after and arranging to audition a few more systems - just so you're fully aware of everything that's possible in that price bracket. Once you've done this, you can whittle it down and make your decision from there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts