Is the Audiolab MDAC actually in stock anywhere?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Stock is very very tight as the intial demand far outstripped the supply. There are units out there though. Of the ones we have supplied we have had nothing but praise and the time I have spent with it impresses me. My only complaint is that it is a strange size - would be nice if it was the same size as the 8200MB.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi Nick

Any idea of realistic date for stock arriving as all the websites I've looked at have mid Nov or Dec quoted and obviously those dates have all passed.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Stock has been thin on the ground, so much so that we don't even have a demo unit yet - our initial delivery went towards covering back orders.

Regarding the size, there will be similarly sized components on the way to match :)

Hi Xanderzdad

Audiolab's M-DAC is an excellent product. I recently used my demo M-DAC directly connected to ATC's SCM100ASL Professional monitors and C6/SCM0.1-15. Given its price the M-DAC worked superbly :rockout: Simply put i feel the M-DAC fully deserves the praise which it has so far received :)

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
Regarding the size, there will be similarly sized components on the way to match :)
Oooo, any clues what????
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts