Interesting record covers/picture discs.

After having a bit of a clearout earlier today I found a 7" single of Squeeze 'Take Me I'm Yours', which has a body builder on the cover... and it's embossed. Thought I'd lost that one.

Also have a 12" single of Fine Young Cannibals and the cover is in 3D (cardboard glasses included).

Have countless coloured vinyl and picture discs, including Bowie's 'Let's Dance' (picture disc), 12" of the Stones 'Miss You' (pink vinyl), Costello's 7" single 'Green Shirt' (guess what colour that vinyl is?), ELO 'Out Of The Blue' (in ...ahem... blue vinyl) and loads of others.

What have you got?

Happy_Listner

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like a cool collection you got so far. I only have one right now! I have had it since the 1980's. Prince, Purple Rain and the record is all Purple.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Happy_Listner said:
Sounds like a cool collection you got so far. I only have one right now! I have had it since the 1980's. Prince, Purple Rain and the record is all Purple.

That's quite valuable I think.

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a few of these. The most striking ones I can think of is a 3-D pic disc (with glasses) of I Love You by Yello, and Jimi Hendrix's Radio 1 sessions on 3-sided marbled purple vinyl. The fourth side is completely blank and the label says 'No music on this side. Do not play', which always tickles me. Good LP that, might play it later today. I've got a number of gimmick sleeves, but can't think of any notable ones at the moment.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

macdiddy said:
not that valuble, available new on amazon for £49.

I can't see it, and I'm guessing if it's new, it's not an original.

TRENDING THREADS