Interconnects

A

Anonymous

i can only recommend the interconnects i have used, though others on this forum seem to feel they are quite good too. I am currently using Van Den Hul D102 III cables which i picked up for 35 quid on ebay for ex-dem. this is about the standard price for a pair second hand.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Start with a pair of Gothams from eBay, they do short lengths down to 15cm (if the P and R are close together) - worth £10 to try.......[/quote]

I concur. Gothams or even Van Damme - look on ebay.
Both these are good quality interconnects without the extra price that the 'big' brands charge.

A

Anonymous

Chord Cobra 3 - an excellent all round cable can be won for as little as 10-15 quid 2nd hand on Ebay. Highly recommended!

belker

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I decided to take a punt on these Gotham interconnects just to see what effect it would have on my system. I replaced the existing QED Qunex 2's and the difference is incredible. It is better in every way. I'd certainly recommend these at £13.50 a go.

A

Anonymous

Have the Gotham too, very transparant- sadly never going to be reviewed by any hifi magazine. Not widely available in your average store -in fact only on ebay, or directly ordered from Switzerland factory- being the main reason for WHFS&V not to review them...
emotion-7.gif
Thanks to Thaiman's raving review & WHFS&V's internet forum, we can still spread the word. Actually it makes quite a lot of sense that equipment built for professional use is generally good quality.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts