Interconnect to match my system?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What would you recommend for my system, at the moment I am using a Cambridge Audio Pacific for £30 from Richer Sounds.

Must be 0.5m long

(System Below)

A

Anonymous

Or is the one I have good enough?

Can't find any reviews on it...

A

Anonymous

Don't know much about your cable but I'd say try Chord Cobra if you are not satisfied with yours - Cobra retails for around 55- 60 but can get it for 26- 27 on fleebay. Chameleon S+ is better but double the price - not sure if its worth it with the speaker cables you have.

EDIT: those prices are for 1m, 0.5m will be cheaper of course.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I'm not dis-satisfied with my cable, but I have never used anything else so if there are improvements to be had then I'm up for it for £60.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Pmaninit:Thanks, I'm not dis-satisfied with my cable, but I have never used anything else so if there are improvements to be had then I'm up for it for £60.

I would say that your speakers and DacMagic are better than your amp and a step up in interconnect would not be worthwhile unless you upgraded your amp. The cable you have at the moment is fine.

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:Pmaninit:Thanks, I'm not dis-satisfied with my cable, but I have never used anything else so if there are improvements to be had then I'm up for it for £60.I would say that your speakers and DacMagic are better than your amp and a step up in interconnect would not be worthwhile unless you upgraded your amp. The cable you have at the moment is fine.

Hmm, okay. Well I don't think I'll be upgrading any time soon, thanks for your opinion.

A

Anonymous

Agree. I used to have one bye the way (pacific interconnect) and it is a pucker cable for the dosh. Got 5 star in WHF mag and they said 'Worth every penny' which considering the price you can pick them up for it definately is, and worth keeping.

A

Anonymous

Ah, that's good; it's nice to know that the cable isn't regarded as rubbish, thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts