In theory, is possible to gain. . . .

JohnDuncan:I can't recommend it. Stalkers 'n' stuff. I have four.

Stalkers are fine - its the stuff I can't handle. . .
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We can't handle Stuff either - and we have to work next door to them.

Anyway, I've always been told it can cause disaster if you try to change your username, but JD may know better by now...

John Duncan

Not yet, but I will investigate when I have a test system to play with. You could always create a new account, first post - "I Am Penguin!"

The%20Penguin.jpg

Didn't you transfer somebody's previous posts to a new a/c once before, AE?

Edit - the "Change Username" button in Control Panel looks quite tempting though.......

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:

Didn't you transfer somebody's previous posts to a new a/c once before, AE?

Edit - the "Change Username" button in Control Panel looks quite tempting though.......

Indeed I did, but one of your new colleagues hit me with a 'cease and desist' very soon after. So while I think it's possible, and it seems to work, it would no doubt get Back To The Futcher, and then I may be in all kinds of trouble...

idc

JohnDuncan:plastic penguin:

JohnDuncan:I can't recommend it. Stalkers 'n' stuff. I have four.

Stalkers are fine Mine are rubbish an' all. One thinks I'm Lysette Anthony.

That will be me then, back to Kate Winslet it is. Anyway, can you change I.D.C's username as people keep mixing us up? One_ in_every_port would be my suggestion.

John Duncan

plastic penguin:
JohnDuncan:Aaaaaaanyway......leave this with me. It may be on my list already.

Oooo Mr Duncan seems positive.

I'm always positive.

glass_half_full.jpg

This specific point is not on the wish list for improvements, but I will check with our resident expert as to why the functionality (which claims to be there) may cause issues - I'm not overly anxious to 'try it and see' on the live forum....
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS