I need advices for speakers in big room

Didimitri

Nov 18, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I recently moved into a loft type of flat and I'm looking for new speakers. My problem is that the main room is 80sqm, 6m high ceiling and huge windows. There is not a lot of furniture but quite a lot of plants...

New flat, means new decoration of course and I've always been fan of the elipson planets, my question would be then, could I use the elipson planets L in 5.1 linked with the right amp, or would that sounds terrible.

Does anyone have any recommendations for speakers to fill this space for a budget of more or less 1000 euros?

Thank you!

daytona600

Elipson Planets great for small rooms
They make the active sound tree ( 12.1 ) version for bigger / huge room 17,000euros
Eltax are part of the elipson group
Eltax PWR 1959
1,000 euros stunning value , they do need a good source / amp to really shine
15inch woofer , 96 dB , amplifier: 30-250 W1ELTax_VINTAGE_PWR1959_hifi_news_nov_2020.jpg

.Sound-Tree-Red-i15535.jpg

Last edited:

Didimitri

Nov 18, 2021
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.
5.1 speakers?
Are you wanting a home cinema set-up or simply a stereo?
If stereo stick with 2 speakers, preferably floorstanders, perhaps something like Acoustic Energy AE120
Thank you!
Yes, I know it sounds quite weird but I've seen they were selling them in 5.1 packs, so I wasn't too sure, and wanted to know if people knew anything about it...
I'll look into the acoustic Energy, thank you !!

Didimitri

Nov 18, 2021
Visit site
Elipson Planets great for small rooms
They make the active sound tree ( 12.1 ) version for bigger / huge room 17,000euros
Eltax are part of the elipson group
Eltax PWR 1959
1,000 euros stunning value , they do need a good source / amp to really shine
15inch woofer , 96 dB , amplifier: 30-250 WView attachment 2937

.View attachment 2938
Thanks for you reply, I think I'll move away from the planet then. The eltaw looks quite large at the base, not sure it would fit where I plan to put the speakers, column speakers would be my best choice I think.
Thank you for the advices!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts