Hurt Locker - on free to air Russian TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Life is hard - but I'm really surprised to be sitting here in Russia watching Hurt Locker on FTA TV - channel 1. Has it already been on terrestial TV in the UK?

A

Anonymous

Maxflinn - I'm Irish as well - and I really like the humour. By the way, yesterday being April 1st, I got a classy e-mail. Your car has a serious defect with the audio. It may spontaneously transmit Britney Spears "Oops I did it again" at high volume, resulting in driver reactions leading to accidents.....

A

Anonymous

i got one saying all the banks were basically bust , and the irish people were going to organise a gift of e80 billion for them for easter...

really , who thinks this stuff up
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

It's either leprechauns, or the April Firsters - which do you believe in?

A

Anonymous

i believe in a reasonable rate of return (i heard that said in a movie , but cant remember by who or what the film was )

what are you doing in russia ?? do they need any brick pavers out there
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Cheers guys, and Happy Easter by the way!

The channel was satellite for me, but it's a national channel - just the regular aerial is a bit rubbish.

Regarding brick pavers - all road level construction is deeply suspect (and I mean deeply in both philosophic and geometric senses). So plenty of opportunity, but the money might not be engaging or forthcoming.....

A

Anonymous

ah , i couldnt leave my mutts alone anyway , so GM paving wont be going global
emotion-1.gif

happy easter yourself...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts