Hurrah

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Dear LHC,

I think you need to go back and reread what I've written. That is, read it as it is, not as you want to see it. Then take a reality check.

Andy is far too good at responding to some posts and ignores others, which serves no useful purpose what-so-ever. The questions I ask are solely aimed at trying to advise of the current situation I find the site to be in, both positively and negatively; so that someone can get the site to a position where people are not deserting the current sinking [sunken] ship. I didn't bodge this site up, I'm just trying to help and am not prepared to let 'selective sight' and bad manners get in the way of that.

Lovely chatting to you, perhaps we will see you remember your post here before you start getting needlessly stuck in to others in the future. I won't count on it though.

Edit: Had to edit this because the 'quote' button didn't quote lhc's post.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
relocated said:
Dear LHC,

I think you need to go back and reread what I've written. That is, read it as it is, not as you want to see it. Then take a reality check.

Andy is far too good at responding to some posts and ignores others, which serves no useful purpose what-so-ever. The questions I ask are solely aimed at trying to advise of the current situation I find the site to be in, both positively and negatively; so that someone can get the site to a position where people are not deserting the current sinking [sunken] ship. I didn't bodge this site up, I'm just trying to help and am not prepared to let 'selective sight' and bad manners get in the way of that.
Well, whatever you say, if you want to believe that your posts on this subject have been the epitome of politeness then that's up to you but maybe you should have a think about why everybody else might be getting a reply and you aren't. It's not that difficult to work it out.
Lovely chatting to you, perhaps we will see you remember your post here before you start getting needlessly stuck in to others in the future. I won't count on it though.

Like I said it takes one to know one.

Yes, I was having that trouble yesterday, doesn't seem to be an issue today, yet, which is a little odd.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
relocated said:
Dear LHC,

Well, whatever you say, if you want to believe that your posts on this subject have been the epitome of politeness then that's up to you but maybe you should have a think about why everybody else might be getting a reply and you aren't. It's not that difficult to work it out.

Yes, I was having that trouble yesterday, doesn't seem to be an issue today, yet, which is a little odd.
I'm not getting replies these days - mind you I did say the new website was pants! *smile*

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
We can switch comments on reviews back on if people want, although you can now submit a user review as well.

I tried to submit a User Review and I get a message that product is not in the database (it obviosly is) and I am unable to submit a review.

Yelp. *scratch_one-s_head*

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Andy Clough said:
We can switch comments on reviews back on if people want, although you can now submit a user review as well.

I tried to submit a User Review and I get a message that product is not in the database (it obviosly is) and I am unable to submit a review.

Yelp. *scratch_one-s_head*

It has been that way since the 'upgrade', has been asked about before, but as you indicate it must still be 'work in progress' or something along those lines.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
relocated said:
Dear LHC,

My posts are not the "epitome of politeness" [/b]and I do not claim them to be so. My questions and observations are to the point and are only forced when no-one replies. They are not aggressive or impolite, so if they don't give a response because of what you claim, then people at WHF need to grow up.[/b]

I'll thank you not to claim any similarities between you and I. I find you to be a bully and a hypocrite, words that have never, ever, been applied to me.[/b]

Oh and the Boldening in this reply is the work of the website. I'm not shouting.[/b]

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
relocated said:
My posts are not the " epitome of politeness" and I do not claim them to be so. ... They are not aggressive or impolite,
[/b]

[/b] Make your mind up, if they're not polite then they must be impolite surely?

My questions and observations are to the point and are only forced when no-one replies.
[/b]

"forced", "impolite", tomayto, tomarto...

They are not aggressive or impolite, so if they don't give a response because of what you claim, then people at WHF need to grow up.
[/b]

[font="ProximaNova-Semibold, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Perhaps they just don't feel the need to respond to tantrums? You're repeating the same complaints and behaviour on numerous threads, every chance you get, it's childish, WHF know full well the issues this website has, they'd have to be blind not to, there's no requirement for you or anyone else to constantly bang on about every little problem over and over again, it's just boring and you aren't going to get anything fixed any quicker than it otherwise would, so why waste all that effort? We have a thread where WHF have asked people to list issues with the new site, it only requires one comment in there for each issue, the rest of this is just a waste of everyone's time.[/font]

I'll thank you not to claim any similarities between you and I. I find you to be a bully and a hypocrite, words that have never, ever, been applied to me.

Yeah but come on, those are hardly my only faults, we have plenty in common! I wouldn't say you were a bully either but IME everyone is capable of hypocrisy, given the right circumstances, you're certainly no exception.

Oh and the Boldening in this reply is the work of the website. I'm not shouting.

That is irritating, I'll give you that...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts