HP7A bargains at Best Buy

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Just been into Best Buy with a friend to buy some stuff, and it's selling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt I on DVD for £6.99, and the triple-play Blu-ray for £9.99. At that price, it seemed rude not to...

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
Just been into Best Buy with a friend to buy some stuff, and it's selling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt I on DVD for £6.99, and the triple-play Blu-ray for £9.99. At that price, it seemed rude not to...

Are you a fan of the Harry Potter films then Andrew?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel said:

Not at all, but at that price worth buying for testing purposes/to see what all the fuss is about. And having watched it, testing purposes seems the more apposite use.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
gel said:

Not at all, but at that price worth buying for testing purposes/to see what all the fuss is about. And having watched it, testing purposes seems the more apposite use.

Not good then, i thought it was a strange one too see you buy, how about the picture and sound?, also i guess the plot was not great again then?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not at all a strange one for me to buy: tend to buy quite a lot of 'talked about' movies just to keep terms of reference up to date.

Picture good: very dark quite a lot of the time, with a fairly muted colour palette, so a good test of black levels, shadow detail, colour rendition and all that stuff.

Sound excellent.

Plot requires a lot of knowledge of previous films (I assume) to follow.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard said:
Not at all a strange one for me to buy: tend to buy quite a lot of 'talked about' movies just to keep terms of reference up to date.

Picture good: very dark quite a lot of the time, with a fairly muted colour palette, so a good test of black levels, shadow detail, colour rendition and all that stuff.

Sound excellent.

Plot requires a lot of knowledge of previous films (I assume) to follow.

Cool, cheers for that, how are you finding your Cambride compared to your Oppo blu ray player in terms of picture and sound?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts