how to improve my set-up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi. i'm not sure if my hi-fi set-up is at its optimum.

please advise whatever i need to change/improve to get the most out of them. cd player - marantz m-cr502 / speaker - bose 201 / speaker wire - gauge 18 (3M each).

thank you.

Dermondo

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I would agree with that about the bose speakers, I used to have a bose set up and then went to a more tradition speaker type and was astonished at the lack of depth,soundstage and midrange that was missing.

A

Anonymous

Aargh, not f'in Bose speakers!!!

Dispose of them immediately and wash your hands thoroughly!

Just kidding, pass them on and by yourself some nice 'hifi' speakers..

A

Anonymous

hi all,

thanks a lot for the replies. i almost laugh the way you describe how i should dispose my bose201 (haha). well, i really don't know much about hi-fi, and just started being really-really interest into. i came from a culture that believes bose is the best. anyways, as i understand your comments, it seems that my pair of bose is okay, only, it's far expensive compared to its equivalent-quality-speakers. but since i already have them, i think buying new ones would just be an additional cost. i prefer to stick into my bose, unless i can sell them (at not so discounted price, they are just one year old), then buy a better ones - im looking forward buying floorstanding..but still on the process of studying/comparing speakers.

regards.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts