How to cancel mag subscription

D

Deleted member 2457

I tried that and didn't like it. Not saying that you will not though but just think it's not all its cracked up to be. You seem to get it later than the actual mag subscription too.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I view home cinema mag and all my mountain bike mags in my iPad Air 2 and it's great. I used to view them on my iPad mini, but it was a little small. I bet your iPad pro is perfect for this..?

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
I view home cinema mag and all my mountain bike mags in my iPad Air 2 and it's great. I used to view them on my iPad mini, but it was a little small. I bet your iPad pro is perfect for this..?
Do they come out delayed though? I don't think I will subscribe to another digital version. Probably would look good though.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
I tried that and didn't like it. Not saying that you will not though but just think it's not all its cracked up to be.

Have to say I subscribe to a number of US magazines, mainly motoring ones, and they seem to offer all kind of extra content, such as video pop-ups, audio 'podcast' things, click-throughs to extra information, 'behind the scenes' features and the like. You know, the kind of stuff that really makes use of what the iPad can do.

Last time I looked at WHSV on a friend's iPad – a year or so back – it was pretty static, and more or less just a big pdf of all the pages of the magazine. Has it improved recently in terms of interactive stuff and things like that? Or is really just all the reviews and things already on this site anyway?

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:
I tried that and didn't like it. Not saying that you will not though but just think it's not all its cracked up to be.

Have to say I subscribe to a number of US magazines, mainly motoring ones, and they seem to offer all kind of extra content, such as video pop-ups, audio 'podcast' things, click-throughs to extra information, 'behind the scenes' features and the like. You know, the kind of stuff that really makes use of what the iPad can do.

Last time I looked at WHSV on a friend's iPad – a year or so back – it was pretty static, and more or less just a big pdf of all the pages of the magazine. Has it improved recently in terms of interactive stuff and things like that? Or is really just all the reviews and things already on this site anyway?
Its just what you get in the mag on PDFs pages. That's it and it was always late. I didn't like the whole process.

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
I'm just trying to reduce the piles of magazines I have.
Thats fair enough I chucked all of mine out when I was not well. *smile*

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Its just what you get in the mag on PDFs pages. That's it and it was always late. I didn't like the whole process.

Right - well, that's disappointing. Sounds like a good reason just to read it all for free, with adblocker engaged, on the website, then.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

Right - well, that's disappointing. Sounds like a good reason just to read it all for free, with adblocker engaged, on the website, then.
Yes, Norman or buy the actual mag instead.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Yes, Norman or buy the actual mag instead.

Seems so wasteful, given all the resources and energy involved in making something likely only to be looked at once, and then discarded half an hour later when all read.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts