How To Activate Anytime+

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
I signed up online for Anytime+ when it was first announced and got the email saying they'd let me know when it would be activated. Have had a couple of emails since then saying it would be coming soon.

I have an Amstrad box.

Just wondering do I need to have the box hooked up to the Sky router for it too activate or will it just appear in my EPG and tell me to hook up the router if I try to access it?

moosey

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
hi,

i have a new 1tb nox, so the answer might be different!?

I registered as you did, and as far as i can remember i received no notificaion that the service was active. One day when bored, i connected to router with ethernet cable and it all worked.

I did buy the wireless transmitter from sky, and amazingly it was jus plug n play.

If i lose my internet connection (powwer fault or cat attacking the phone cables!) then Anytime plus simply reverts to standard anytime until the connection is restored.

good luck

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Should have been a bit more patient. Got an email today saying they're testing my box type now and I should watch out for an email at the end of June. They also said that as I've waited so long they'll throw in a free dongle. Nice!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts