How do you gat your pictures on the site

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have tried a couple of times to get my system pictures on the site, but all I seem to do is get a square with the name of the picture that is suppose to be there. Can anyone help me I am so sorry for being stupid.

Many Thanks Sonai

daveh75

You need to upload them to a hosting site, such as flikr or photobucket, then click on the insert/edit image button on the toolbar(that looks like a little tree) you then get a pop up box appear which you cut/paste your link into

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help, I am sorry for the spelling. I hope to have my pictures on the site soon and my spelling correct. HA HA.

idc

I have spent the last couple of hours trying to get a photo onto the site. I joined myphotoalbum.com and I am sure I followed the instructions correctly to get a photo onto a forum, but all I get is a little square thing or the URL (I think it is called) of the photo.

So I have e-mailed the photo to Whathifi in the hope that it will magically appear on my post.

Why can't we just copy and paste?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
idc:Why can't we just copy and paste?

Because I'm afraid the forum software won't let you do that and, for the moment at least, we're stuck with it.

idc

Hurrah! Was it you or did I manage to get it right without realising? Problem is, if it was me I can't remember which way I tried worked in the end...ah the joys of teaching yourself as you go along.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
idc:Hurrah! Was it you or did I manage to get it right without realising? Problem is, if it was me I can't remember which way I tried worked in the end...ah the joys of teaching yourself as you go along.

Mea culpa.

idc

I remember reading on the forum a step by step guide on how to post pictures. I think it was by one of the regular and very knowledgeable contributors. I cannot find it anymore. It stated something along the lines of; you right click on the image, go to properties and look for the URL which you then copy and paste into the pop up box for inputting images. But it also said that the URL could not end in, or had to end in something like 'img' for this to work.

Where is that guide and what does the URL need to contain to get an image to work? Or is myphotoalbum.com just very complicated to use and I should look somewhere else simpler? I can get images of the internet OK, see.....

images

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts