how do i put picture on my post im english please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
how do i put picture on my post im english please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

nads

first host it somewhere and then use image properties between img tags eg [ img] [ /img] but without the spaces

so

A

Anonymous

look im computer stupid so you need to take me step by step cose wat you just sid to me is quantum physics at best

A

Anonymous

Alright my lad. Firstly, you must upload the desired photos somewhere, if you have a facebook account upload them into on of your photo albums there. Failing that use an image hosting service like imageshack or flickr. Once done you need to right click on the photo you wish to post and select "copy image location". Then return to whathifi and in the post you are typing type: (IMG SRC=""paste" the image location here)" And here's the important bit, where I typed brackets you need to put the greater than and less than symbols, i can't type them here because then the whole affair would dissappear as it would be hypertext. Confusing eh.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
If you click "quote" on someones post who has a picture in it you will see the relevent hypertext that enables you to insert the picture .It works the same for all types of links to web pages.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="tom83cat"]does this work?
n746466336_803290_1442.jpg
[/quote]is you tv sitting on top the center speaker?

A

Anonymous

Hell no! The telly is on a peice of solid hardwood railway sleeper (behind the centre). My reason for raising it up is that the centre blocks the IR for the remote on the telly. It is a temporary solution till I can find an A/V rack me and the missus agree on that will have a shelf for the centre.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I'm really happy with it.... just need to sort out a decent source.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="tom83cat"]Thanks, I'm really happy with it.... just need to sort out a decent source.[/quote] ps3

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts