Horology mirroring my Hi Fi journey

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I got a Gucci watch which I got for graduating university about 20 years ago but I never wear it as watches annoy my wrist. Now just use my iPhone 13 mini as my watch.

After buying three watches over the last 6 weeks or so, I had decided to put a stop to the spending for a while. But, out shopping yesterday I spotted a seiko samurai PADI at a great price, I immediately wanted it, but walked away. Later last night I was scrolling the web, looking at it on different sites and none came close to the price I’d seen in the shop. A quick chat with the wife and we agree to go get it today.
im now the proud owner of said watch.
seiko prospex padi samurai with Pepsi bezel. 😊

Reactions: Tinman1952

Tinman1952

After buying three watches over the last 6 weeks or so, I had decided to put a stop to the spending for a while. But, out shopping yesterday I spotted a seiko samurai PADI at a great price, I immediately wanted it, but walked away. Later last night I was scrolling the web, looking at it on different sites and none came close to the price I’d seen in the shop. A quick chat with the wife and we agree to go get it today.
im now the proud owner of said watch.
seiko prospex padi samurai with Pepsi bezel. 😊
Nice! Such an understanding wife you must have.... and if ever you take up scuba diving you're all set! 😉 Enjoy!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts