Home Cinema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there, I'm looking for some advice please.

I'm putting together a home cinema consisting of a Pioneer 50'' plasma LX508D an Onkyo SR875 both of which I have already bought. I'm going to buy the Tannoy Revelution Signature TS12 speaker package but I'm strugling with the Blue Ray player! I'm thinking between the pioneer LX71 or the Denon 2500BT. I've read your reviews but still can't make up my mind. What would you guys do? Your assistance would be aprecciated, I've been doing this since last year and still not up and running. The Onkyo hasn't even been plugged in to the mains and I've had it 6 months!! advice on cableing to please. Thank you very much.

Harryboy

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Harryboy:
Hi there, I'm looking for some advice please.

I'm putting together a home cinema consisting of a Pioneer 50'' plasma LX508D an Onkyo SR875 both of which I have already bought. I'm going to buy the Tannoy Revelution Signature TS12 speaker package but I'm strugling with the Blue Ray player! I'm thinking between the pioneer LX71 or the Denon 2500BT. I've read your reviews but still can't make up my mind. What would you guys do? Your assistance would be aprecciated, I've been doing this since last year and still not up and running. The Onkyo hasn't even been plugged in to the mains and I've had it 6 months!! advice on cableing to please. Thank you very much.

Harryboy
For your bluray player choice go with the Denon 2500bt its a no brainer, its the best there is under a grand for sound & vision.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Like everyone said the Denon seems to be very highly rated, but i can't believe youv'e had your amp and not tried it out, hope it works. Pioneer 51 is not bad either, awaiting firmware update and Dali Ikon as an alternative to the Tannoy's. But be prepared for newer models emerging over the next 6 months.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
The Pioneer FD-51 would be a great choice for your plasma, it also came top of its range of players, it is pretty much the LX-71 but without touch sensor buttons and no gold plated connections, PQ is the same but the good thing is it can be had for £325-ish if you shop around, hope this helps, plus the money you save you can buy some Blu-rays. Hope this helps you a little.

TRENDING THREADS