Home Cinema from scratch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am now in the market to build a completly new home cinema set up from scratch, as all my existing kit is now out of date. Having read What HI Fi reviews for some time i think its about time i put my money down and bit the bullet. Unfortunetly style is quite a premium with myself, so this will obviously dictate the out come of my decision. My current thoughts for the set up are the Pioneer PDP-LX5090 TV coupled with the one make Pioneer home cinema set up of PDP-320 & VSX-919AH. The speaker package would be the B&W MT-25 or if i could stretch to it the MT-30's. Coupled up with the Chord Carnival SIL Screen speaker cable. Do you think i could better this combo at this money, bearing in mind the Style issue previously mentioned.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi and Welcome

You could try the B&W 685 speaker package that will defintetly give you a great performance and it is excellent with the amp you mention.

A

Anonymous

sheps100:
My current thoughts for the set up are the Pioneer PDP-LX5090 TV coupled with the one make Pioneer home cinema set up of PDP-320 & VSX-919AH.

This?

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Nope, the OP mentions his "existing kit is out of date". He lists his 'proposed' system.

Many people think their stuff is outdated, but this isn't necessarily true. We need to know first - it could be that his speakers are fine and he only needs to upgrade his electronics.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts