drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Blank cheque, made out to Absolute Sounds. Thank you santa
emotion-51.gif

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Given my week of crackles, humming, equipment cutting on & off & probable ground loops a crash course in electronics! but in Hi Fi terms any of these would be nice.Though a tacima socket set will do for now.

T

the record spot

Hmmm, not sure, maybe something from the Unison Research range.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Couldn't tell you but the first telephone call would be to a very upmarket dealer for a day long demo including red wine

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Chord chorus 2 and Epic cables.

Although something more extravagant such as plinius cdp and amp would also be welcome.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
fast eddie:Chord chorus 2 and Epic cables.Although something more extravagant such as plinius cdp and amp would also be welcome.

Er yeh, a BT Mains Conditionour (sic)

ÿ

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
chebby:matthewpiano:A Rega Planar 3 turntable please Santa.

This is a fantasy thread. Ask Satan for a Rega P9 at least.

... Satan? I'd like to have you around at xmas time ...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Looks like I got off lightly last night. Andrew was busy dealing with spammers, and Clare was deleting the late-night ramblings of you lot. I'll stick to doing the news.
emotion-1.gif

SouthaK

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Oh, and to everyone who contributed more - shall we say - interesting suggestions to this thread: thanks, but no thanks! Oh, and cheers for wasting 10 minutes of my time deleting your posts

The mind boggles.

For my Hi-fi related present I would choose a majority shareholding in Philips.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I would like to hear my little granddaughter say grandad or more likely gangad for the first time. if she does I will treat myself to a Denon 3800bd player in the New Year. Good Wishes and Happy New Year to one and All.
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts