Hisense vs TCL: which is the best cheap TV brand?

Sonicvcam

Jun 3, 2024
Visit site
Why don't you ever talk about reliability/servicing in your reviews of budget TVs? This is equally important when making a purchasing decision.

They are never as good as the big brands and have terrible after sales services in comparison. TCL for example just refund faulty new products and get the retailer to skip it ather than attempt to fix it ( in the UK) this creating e-waste. If the customer needs a repair later in the products life it takes ages to get parts to fix them.
This is coming from experience of selling them.

Reactions: DougK1

apbrad123

Jun 8, 2024
Visit site
I have to disagree there.
My had a 'black screen' issue with my previous TCL TV within the 2 year warranty and they sent an engineer out from 'Eqinox' to fix the issue at my home.
I was very impressed with the service from TCL and stayed with the brand.
I have a friend who delivers for Marks Electrical and every faulty TV, regardless of the brand, ends up in a skip. A major shame really.

Sonicvcam

Jun 3, 2024
Visit site
When we get get faulty tcls we always have a nightmare fixing them. You've been lucky.

2 years is a pitiful warranty nowadays we've had 5 year warranties from Lg, Samsung and Sony for years now ( don't buy via Amazon as they will only allow sellers to give 12 months warranty btw)

Reactions: DougK1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts