Highland Audio Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there - is anyone here a user of this brand of speakers? I am interested in them because of their small size, but wonder about performance. There is a WHF 4 star reference in the back pages for one model but I can't seem to find any discussion of them.

Worse, it appears that there is no UK distribution at present, although the rest of Europe is fine (http://www.highland-audio.com/EN/Distribution.html).

Any comments?

Cheers

A

Anonymous

You have probably got your answer and made your decision up to now, but just to let the other interested people know, these are French speakers of relatively descent quality. I am surprised by the way What HIFI ignores French products. There are a number of them which are really worth mentioning, such as Triangle and Highland speakers and CARAT audio components.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I believe HIFI+ did a review of them some time ago. If memory serves right they said something like 'learning wheels for sonus faber'. Again, it's been a while since I read that article but the reviewer liked them with the usual caveat of limited dynamics and bass, natural given the tiny size.

Why do you want a speaker that small?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts