Question Hi! I´m looking at an offer to buy a combination of a NAD 317 receiver together with a power amp Nad 2100. My question is: How can this combi

Catconfuser

May 9, 2022
Visit site
Hej! Jag tittar på ett erbjudande att köpa en kombination av en NAD 317-mottagare tillsammans med en effektförstärkare Nad 2100. Min fråga är: Hur kan denna kombination förbättra ljudet/prestandan när 317 levererar 2x80 watt medan 2100 bara levererar 2x50 watt? Jag antar att den här frågan verkar dum för många, men jag har aldrig använt en effektförstärkare tillsammans med en mottagare. Jag ser fram emot att bli att bli upplyst!

Catconfuser

May 9, 2022
Visit site
Hi! I´m looking at a possible combination of a receiver And 317 and a power amp Nad 2100. My question is: How can the power amp improve the sound/performance when the receiver delivers 2x80 W and the power amp only deliver is 2x50? Question might seem stupid, but I never used a power amp I – please enlighten me!

Quantity of watts doesn't equate to accuracy, low distortion etc. I'd suggest that a power amp probably works best with a preamp, rather than some form of integrated or receiver - part of the logic is that by keeping the two parts separate you limit scope for interference between them - that'll only happen with separate pre- and power amps.

Reactions: Al ears

nads

I would pass on the 2100 and use a C214 as the power circuit is the same as the C317 and you could bi-amp your speakers. Or if they are bridgeable they you could get more out of them if required.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts