Hi Fi Solution

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi There

I am looking for a system from my bedroom, I currently have 4 B&W In ceiling speakers, 2 in the bedroom & 2 in the en-suite and I need a unit to power them.

As this is for my wife too I need it to iPod compatible, the type of system that I have been looking at is the Onkyo CR-525 with the RI Dock, but the problem I have is it only has 2 speaker outputs.

Can anyone suggest a system which has similar iPod compatability to the Onkyo but with 4 outputs? Or could I possibly use a speaker switch and only have music in one area at a time (its unlike that I would need music in both rooms at the same time)

My Budget for the unit is about £400

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Toughy with that budget. You could get two CR-525s with £400 but probably not the best idea to have one in the bathroom. The Sony Giga Juke has something like this for about £500 though the satellite unit has it's own built in speakers.

Another option would be to get a 2 channel amp and use the A and B outputs. If you require some of the extra features the Onkyo has such as radio you may be better getting an AV receiver.

Though if like you say you don't mind the switch solution QED make a good 2 set one for around £20.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts