Hi-Fi Repairs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is it just me or is it really hard to find anyone locally (Bristol) who can repair Hi-Fi equipment

I'm trying to find anyone who can investigate a fault on my RXV2600 Yamaha AV amp

Would appreciate any advice

Derek

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Can't you send it to Yamaha or their agent for repairs?

When the display went on my Onkyo a while back. Genserve were quick and thorough and had it back good as new in about a week. They even picked it up on the day I phoned and reported the fault.

scene

Big Chris:
Can't you send it to Yamaha or their agent for repairs?

When the display went on my Onkyo a while back. Genserve were quick and thorough and had it back good as new in about a week. They even picked it up on the day I phoned and reported the fault.

Aren't Sevenoaks a Yamaha dealer/agent? They've got a Bristol shop.

When I was looking to get my Arcam DV88 repaired, I went via Sevenoaks.

http://uk.yamaha.com should have a list of dealers who should be able to sort out repairs.

A

Anonymous

Many thanks - talked to Genserve who will get it sorted. Cheers for the advice

Paul.

Sorry to dig up this old thread,

Chris, how much did your Onk's screen cost to repair? The screen on my 805 has gone, so just weighing up my options. It went about a week ago, I was pretty happy living without the screen, but I attempted a factory reset out of curiosity. Now my HDMI board seems to have gone! I can get audio out of the ports on the front, but not via my HDMIs. Will do a proper investigation tonight incase the reset just re-routed my outputs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts