admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there...first post from me after many months trawling the forums! Have a pretty straightforward query I hope!

I am using the Pioneer BDP-LX52 as a cd transport due to budget constraints. Should I;

a) use the digital optical out from the LX52 to the Cambridge 650A amp using the dacmagic as a go-between OR

b) use the LX52 analogue out direct to the 650A amp; therefore cutting out the dacmagic??

Concerned as to what the best sound I would get from my cds due to the dacs used in the LX52 or dacmagic.

Also is the LX52 jitter low enough for me to forget about upgrading to a more expensive cd player in the future..?

Cheers in advance...

Mr Morph

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Why hasn't this post been answered? Am I mad enough to answer it having just been down the pub on a Friday afternoon?

I don't think we understand what the problem is Mobill?

Why not try all the options, and get back to us. There is no wrong or right way to do something in hi-fi, because you are the only one who has to listen to your system, and to be perfectly honest, nobody elses opinion matters.

I wouldn't worry about the jitter, unless it's the pint I've just had making my hand shake?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts