Help with posting pictures please

ayjaycee

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi everybody, I have tried and tried again to include photos in a post (under 'Your System') without success. Has the methodology changed or am I doing something wrong. My method was to save the pictures to my Flickr account, click on the tree in the tool bar (ie. insert image), cut & paste the URL from the Flickr pages and click on insert. What have I done wrong please?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
ayjaycee said:
Hi everybody, I have tried and tried again to include photos in a post (under 'Your System') without success. Has the methodology changed or am I doing something wrong. My method was to save the pictures to my Flickr account, click on the tree in the tool bar (ie. insert image), cut & paste the URL from the Flickr pages and click on insert. What have I done wrong please?

Right click on the image in flickr and click on an option from 'view all sizes'.

Then right click again on the picture and select 'view image'.

The URL at the top is the one you want.

For instance...

5485229697_82f60af585.jpg

(One of ayjaycee's own publicly viewable pics.)

ayjaycee

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Chebby, Cheers mate - it's easy when you know how. As an aside, your demo was from a different ayjaycee (which probably explains why I couldn't use that handle for my account). That said, if his photos are any good, I will happily take the credit.

Again, thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts