Help with a Wireless Video Sender and receiver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking to get a wireless video sender and receiver to send the sky signal to my TV which is located up stairs.

Firstly, is this possible and what are the best products in the market at the moment.

I do not mind spending a bit of cash but have seen so many I do not know what is good and bad.

I need something that does not get disrupted by Wifi and where I can use my sky remote without having to run downstairs to change the channel!

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Rach

timblakey

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I've just purchased the first one in the Maplin link that is on offer at the moment and am very pleased so far. We were suffering a lot of interference on our old 2.4GHz wireless link so thought I would try the 5.8GHz version; vast difference in picture and sound quality and now no interference. As I receive the Maplin vouchers I was able to get further money off, you can sign-up online and get the vouchers on the web straight away. I also bought a mini screwdriver that was on offer for £1 to mean I could use the £5 off £50 voucher.

The only thing to be aware of is the positioning of the IR remote mouse, I have run it underneath my Sky Box and had to stick it sideways just under the centre lights to make it work and keep it looking tidy.

I also plan to buy an additional receiver at some point as it is possible to add further to the system.

Hope that helps.

A

Anonymous

That is really helpful. Thank you.

Do you know if it will work with my sky remote so I do not have to go downstairs to change the channel? I am assuming it will.

It is a reasonable price so think I will probably give it a go.

Thank you

A

Anonymous

:dance: :dance:(We specialize in remote transmission and receiving, please visit www.0086cctv.com)

[UNPUBLISHED - spamming]

hustons

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
What you are looking for is an AV Transmitter&2 Receivers, which can allow your TV to share the signal within limited distance.

usually the distances are ranged from 100M, 150M even 350M. For home, I recommed that you'd better choose the longer distance for a better signal receiver.

I am currently using those, they work great. Very nice tool to share sigal.

You can have a check:http://www.sainsonic.com/hd-hifi/transmitter-receiver/pat-260-stb-2-4ghz-wireless-a-v-sender-2-receivers-350m-black.html

tomolo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
hustons said:
What you are looking for is an AV Transmitter&2 Receivers, which can allow your TV to share the signal within limited distance.

usually the distances are ranged from 100M, 150M even 350M. For home, I recommed that you'd better choose the longer distance for a better signal receiver.

I am currently using those, they work great. Very nice tool to share sigal.

You can have a check:http://www.sainsonic.com/hd-hifi/transmitter-receiver/pat-260-stb-2-4ghz-wireless-a-v-sender-2-receivers-350m-black.html

Thanks for the tip.

One more question

What is the difference betweent 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts